Architalks @ Articulture
- October 6: Scott Ginder and Rommel Sulit, Forge Craft Architecture + Design
The Affordable, Hoping to be Affordable, and the (Completely) Unaffordable
Doors at 6:30pm, lecture begins at dusk
- November 10: Al York, FAIA, of McKinney York Architects
Missing Pieces: Completing Austin’s Housing Puzzle
Doors at 6:30pm, lecture begins at 7:00pm
In the case of inclement weather, attendees will be notified and events will be rescheduled for 10/20 and 11/17, respectively.
September 8: Camille Jobe and Ada Corral, Jobe Corral Architects
A Ribbon of Movement
This event series will be held in the beautiful garden at Articulture. During each event, attendees receive a 10% discount on purchases from the Articulture boutique.
6405 Menchaca Road, Austin, TX 78745
Healthy Event Guidelines
As we return to in-person events during the Covid-19 pandemic, we ask that you observe the following guidelines when you attend an event:
- Please stay home if you are currently experiencing symptoms of Covid-19, have had symptoms within the past two weeks without a negative Covid-19 test, or have been recently exposed to a known case.
- Please wear a mask at all times at the event, whether you have been vaccinated or not.
- Please practice social distancing as best you can while at the event.
- Please be courteous and aware of other attendees’ personal space and their wishes to engage socially or not. There will be color-coded name tags at the event to indicate your comfort level with being approached by others. Green= I’m comfortable with social interaction at a distance, Yellow= I’m feeling cautious socially, Red= I prefer not to be approached socially
- If at any point you see something that indicates there could be a risk of infection spread at the event, please notify the committee chairs or event organizers immediately.
Click here to view Austin Public Health’s COVID-19 Risk-Based Chart Thank you!
Thank you to our sponsors!
SIGN UP FOR PROGRAM UPDATES